Jupix traditionally works best when your computer's default browser is set to Internet Explorer.
However, with Microsoft now having deprecated Internet Explorer with plans to remove it in future, they've added an Internet Explorer mode to Microsoft Edge so that legacy websites can continue to function.
This mode is not enabled by default. To enable it:
- Open Microsoft Edge
- In the address bar, type edge://settings/defaultbrowser
- Change Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode from Default to Allow
- Restart Microsoft Edge
Internet Explorer mode will now be enabled.
To view Jupix using Internet Explorer mode in Microsoft Edge:
- Navigate to the Jupix login page
- Click the ellipsis (three dots) in the upper right corner of the browser window
- Click Reload in Internet Explorer mode
- Slide the toggle for Open this page in Internet Explorer next time to the right and click Done (this only lasts for 30 days but will automatically open Jupix in this mode during this time)
The Internet Explorer icon will appear at the start of the browser's address bar, verifying that you're browsing the site in Internet Explorer mode.