Our aim is to deal with any problems and difficulties quickly and fairly. We will do this by monitoring all complaints and suggestions to help us identify what is going wrong and how we can improve.
Our complaint procedures cover all aspects of our services including:
- Products and Sales
- General Customer Service
- Support Services
- Training Services
If you are not happy with a specific aspect of our service please tell the member of staff you are dealing with, our staff will do all they can to resolve the difficulty. If we fail to satisfy your concerns then please contact our Customer Services team by email at email@example.com.
Please provide full details of your concerns, your complaint will then be directed to the Manager of the relevant department who will respond. If you are unhappy with the outcome at this stage then your complaint will be escalated to our Operations Director.
Whatever your complaint we will:
- Ensure your confidentiality
- Acknowledge your correspondence within 2 working days
- Review the issue thoroughly and give you a response within 10 working days
- If the problem is complex and we need more time, we will tell you within 10 working days
- Talk it over with you if your complaint needs special action
- Deal with you in a polite and courteous manner
- Give you a contact name and telephone number
- Learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service