If you find that when you try to upload photos in Jupix, the screen freezes and stops responding, there are several solutions you can try to stop this from happening.
- Delete your browsing history and reset your Internet Explorer settings
- Please see the article on Reset my internet browser
- You will then need to run the Jupix Configuration File. Please see the article on Jupix Configuration File
If the above doesn't resolve the issue:
- Change your Image Uploader from ActiveX to Java and verify your Java version
- On the Jupix Home screen, click Your Account (xxxx Account) at the top left of your screen
- Scroll down to the Image Uploader Preferences section. In the Default Image Uploader dropdown menu, click Java
- Click Save
- You will then need to go to the Java website to verify your Java version. To access the Java verification page, click here
- To check for Java versions on your computer and uninstall out of date versions, click I Agree to the Terms and Want to Continue
- A popup message appears asking if you want to Run, Save, or Cancel the Java uninstall tool. Click Run
- You may have a windows access control window appear, asking Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? Click Yes
- In the Java Uninstall Tool window, click Agree
- Once verified, it'll confirm if you're using the latest recommended version. If not, it will prompt you to update your Java or download Java if a version hasn't been detected. Click Close when complete
You can now return to Jupix and try uploading new photos again, within a property record.
Set the Image Uploader to Java
Unable to upload photos to Jupix - Java application blocked
How do I upload photos to a property when ActiveX isn't working?