A contact source identifies where your applicant, vendors, landlords and other contacts originate from.
The steps below outline how to add a new contact source to your Jupix account.
You'll need access to Admin, to edit the System Configuration page. Your appointed office Admin will have access to these permissions
- Click Admin on the main homebar
- In the dropdown menu, click System Configuration
- Scroll down to the Contact section. Alongside Contact Source Options, click Edit
- Click New Contact Source
- Enter the name of the Contact Source
- Using the dropdown, select the Jupix Type
(The Jupix Type field is very important as it ensures the field is mapped correctly for portals and Jupix searches)
- Click Save