The Admin Dropdown menu shows you how to set up and configure Jupix.
Not all users get access to the Admin dropdown menu. This is a User Permission.
If you need to have access, your system administrator can enable it for you, or an email can be sent to email@example.com from a manager or director requesting the Admin tab to be enabled for that particular user.
- Edit Documents this allows you to view the list of document templates within your Jupix account. You can edit your templates or create a new template.
- Edit Brochures this allows you to view the list of Brochure and Window Card templates within your Jupix account. You can edit your templates or create a new template.
- Manage Users is where you go to edit an individual user's access levels or change their password details, and to add a new user.
System Configuration is a link to a screen that has 10 sub-sections.
- Adhoc Email Templates – Add, edit, and remove Adhoc / Custom Email templates.
- Branding & Email Templates – Add, edit and remove branding in emails for example: changing a colour
- Advertising – allows you to add the companies where you advertise and when.
- Appointment Types – Add, edit, or remove appointment types that appear in the diary.
- Matching – Add, edit, or remove property match areas.
- Property – Add, edit, or remove anything within a property record e.g. standard paragraphs/room names.
- Stationery – Add, edit, or remove label templates.
- System Settings – General system settings including exclusivity portal settings.
Lettings Configuration opens a screen with 6 subsections.
- Lettings Settings – Edit various system settings for the Property Management and Financial modules.
- Deposit Schemes – This screen is used to set your default deposit schemes.
- Tenant Charges – This is where default charges to the tenants are setup.
- Landlord Charges – This is for setting up the default charges you will make to your landlords.
- Safety Certificate Types – This shows a list of all safety certificates you can choose from and what you would like to use in the Jupix System.
- Letting Fee Policies – This is for setting up letting fee policies that you would like to attach to any lettings property.
- My Property File Configuration– This allows change and appearance of your My Property File.