If you click Reports on the main homebar, you'll see a list of reports that can be generated. Most of the reports are available in either .pdf or .csv format.
Not every user will be able to access all reports as this is a permission that can be enabled by a manager or director. To enable these permissions, click Submit a request below and use the contact form at the bottom of this article to contact support.
- Trial Balances report – You can choose between a simple report that will give you a summary of your cash book and a detailed report of all the cash you hold at the moment.
- Agency Income Report – This is a report of the total Agency Income and VAT between two dates.
- Rent Reports – Gives you the choice of Rent Arrears (with option choices for arrears older than, all tenancies, specific tenancy or landlord), Rent Pipeline (between dates and choosing between management types) and Rent received reports (between dates).
- Landlord Retention Report – Gives you a list, by the office, of Landlords that you have kept retention balances on.
- Landlord Income Report – Choose between Simple (listing landlord totals) and Detailed (listing a full itemised breakdown), for all landlords or a specific landlord within a date range.
- Deposits Held Report – This is a report of all the deposits that you hold, and where you are holding it.
- Invoice Report – Provides a list between dates of invoices created. The list will also tell you if the invoice has been paid.
- Ledger Audit Report – Choose between Suspense Account activity and Deposit Scheme activity, again between dates. Note that the transaction must be reconciled before it will show on the report.
- S23(18) Report - This is a list of all your Landlords showing their properties and the income they have had over the previous tax year, laid out in the exact format that HMRC requires. It can be filtered to include or exclude non-resident landlords depending on your tax office preference.
- Landlord Audit Report – This is a report of all active landlords within a tax year.
- Non Resident Landlord Report – This is a report of all your nonresident landlords within a tax year. It shows whether the landlord has an approval number and how much tax you have retained from the landlord and whether that tax has been paid to the HMRC.
- Annual Tax Return (NRLY) – This report shows the rental income, expenses, and tax taken on a year to date basis. The current year will show as incomplete until all four quarters are updated.
- View Quarterly Tax Returns – This is a report per quarter of the tax withheld. The quarters are built up through updating the Pay Overseas Tax section of the Payments menu.
- Non-Resident Landlord Scheme (NRL6) - Jupix will create the annual Tax declaration certificate that you have to produce for all your non-resident landlords.
- Property Performance Report – This is a property-specific report for the landlord. You choose a summary from Marketing, Advertising, or Viewing for periods up to twelve months prior. You can select more than one property at a time.
- Property Inactivity Report – In this internal report you can search for inactive properties that may need a boost or for ones that have slipped through your net. Your search for lack of adverts, inquiries, mailouts, landlord contact, and viewings, or any combinations you like. You can also alter the period of inactivity from 7 days to 28 days.
- Board Status Report – This report will tell you of the statuses of your boards. The status is changed on the property record as you move through the letting process.
- Key List Report – Provided that you have entered the key details in the Key Management section of the property record, this report will show you the current status of the keys
- Agency Performance Report – Provides a list of KeyPoint Indicators of the main activities you carry out on a monthly basis. Left-clicking on one of the numbers in any column will open a list of the item. This report is also available by the office.
- Office Performance Report – Provides a list of KeyPoint Indicators of the main activities you carry out on a monthly basis. Left-clicking on one of the numbers in any column will open a list of the item. This report is also available by the Agency.
- User Performance Report – Provides a list of KeyPoint Indicators of the main activities you carry out on a monthly basis by the user. Left-clicking on one of the numbers in any column will open a list of the item.
- Text Message Usage Report -Shows the total number of texts sent within a date range by office
- Applicant Registration Trends Report – This is a report showing a consolidation of statistics of applicant requirement trends on a month by month basis. The report shows figures for minimum bedrooms, maximum rent, property type, and region.
- Referral Report – This report shows where your applicants and appraisals are sourced from. It does mean that you need to enter the information on the applicant and appraisal screens. The report can be generated as a simple table within a customisable time frame or as a detailed report for whole months.
- Current Applicant Demand report – This is a graphical report showing maximum rent, minimum bedrooms, property types, and regions.
- Current Applicant Demand Analysis Tool – In this report, you can choose the options to ascertain your applicant's demand trends.
- Current Property Stock Report – This is a graphical report showing the numbers of properties within a rent band, numbers of bedrooms, types, and regions.
- Ravensworth Orders Report – This report shows what detail sheets and window cards have been ordered from our business partner Ravensworth. The report is available within a date range.