The purpose of this User Guide is to help you gain familiarity with the options and links available on the Landlords dropdown menu.
Click on the option for “Landlords” on the homebar that runs across the top of the screen. This will offer a dropdown menu. The items in this menu are purely to do with landlords.
- Find Bar- To find a landlord that has been created in Jupix previously, you can type part of the Landlords name into the Find box.
- Add New Potential Landlord to create new landlord record
- Last Viewed- The next section called (Last Viewed), shows the last five landlords you accessed to allow for quicker retrieval.
- Categories –This section is made up of links to lists of landlords that are either yours or your offices.
- Landlords will list landlords for all your offices.
- My Landlords will show just your Landlords
- Potential Landlords will show those classed as Potential from All your offices.
- Lists - This section comprises of just one standard list and the link to Saved Lists. Saved Lists is a function that allows you to create bespoke lists from the standard lists.
- Advanced Search is a tool for you to define various parameters to your search for Landlords.