In Jupix, you have the ability to upload photos to property records using ActiveX. To use this feature, you will need to go to your user account settings.
- On the Jupix Home screen, click Your Account (xxxx Account) at the top left of your screen
- Scroll down to the Image Uploader Preferences section. In the Default Image Uploader dropdown menu, click ActiveX
- Click Save
When you go to the Media tab of a property record and click on Upload New Photos in the Photos section, you'll now be using the ActiveX image uploader.
- Once the image uploader loads, you can browse through your folders to find the location of the photos. Be aware that shortcut folders won't appear
- Tick which photo(s) you would like to upload. Multiple photos can be selected at one time
- Click Send
- An Upload complete message appears, confirming that the photos have been uploaded
Set the Image Uploader to Java
Unable to upload photos to Jupix - Java application blocked
How do I upload photos to a property when ActiveX isn't working?
Why does Jupix freeze when I add photos?