The steps below outline how you can unarchive an applicant and their record, i.e. reverse the status of an Archived applicant.
You first need to locate the Archived applicant that you want to reactivate.
- Click Applicants on the main homebar
- Click Advanced Search
- In the Contact Name field, type in the relevant applicants name
- In the Active / Archived dropdown menu, click to deselect Active and then click Archived. Click Close
- Click Search
- Once you have found the relevant applicant, click View to view their record in full
- Click Special Actions
- Click Reactivate Applicant Record
- A message appears, stating Please click save to activate this applicant. Click Save