Payments Dropdown Menu
The Payments dropdown menu is a list of options that allow you to process financial transactions entered in Jupix.
- Receipt Tenants Money – Allows you to receipt in any amount received from the tenant.
- Receipt Rents – Lists all overdue, due and upcoming rents (due in next 7 days. When receipting money via this screen it will allocate against the rent demand
- Generate Landlord Statements –Lists all pending statements, this is where you will confirm the statement is correct and generate ready to make payment to the landlord
- Pay Landlords –Once the Landlord statement has been generated, the amount payable to the landlord will show here. Once you have confirmed the payment it will add an entry on the landlord ledger (Amount payable to), it will also add the entry to your Reconcile screen. It is at this point you can make the corresponding payments through your bank.
- Pay Suppliers -This screen allows you to pay Supplier / Contractor invoices that have had money allocated to them
- Pay tenants –This screen allows you to pay the tenant any money owed to them.
- Pay agency – This screen allows you to pay any outstanding fees due to the agency, in preparation to transfer this from your client account to your agency account
- View Agency Bank Accounts – Shows all of your bank accounts, and allows you to amend the details
- Add Bank Account - allows you add an additional account. (Please refer to related article)
- Edit – allows you to edit the Bank Details, Bank Address and Associated Offices
- Reconcile – opens the reconcile screen
- View Suspense Account – opens the Suspense Account screen, this screen allows you to Receipt, Transfer Cash and Remove / Undo Receipts.
- Receipt Into Suspense Account – allows you to receipt money into your suspense account.
- Cash & Cheques To Pay In – this screen allows you to pay into Jupix any cash or cheques you have received. N.B Please ensure you enter the correct bank account you are paying into (only relevant if you have multiple client / rent accounts) and the date which the items were paid into the bank.
- Batch PDQ Transactions – this screen allows you to pay into Jupix any PDQ transactions you have received. N.B Please ensure you enter the correct bank account you are paying into (only relevant if you have multiple client / rent accounts) and the date which the items were paid into the bank.
- Chase Rent Arrears – this screen allows you to send letters to Tenants, Landlords and Guarantors to chase rent arrears
- Outstanding Invoices – show a list of all outstanding invoices in chronological order.
- Transfer Deposits – this screen allows you to transfer deposits to your Deposit Account or to a Custodial scheme.
- Pay Overseas Tax – this screen allows you to pay any Oversea Tax you are have retained on behalf of Landlords.