The steps below outline how to add to your list of property match areas; i.e. the marketing region where each property can be found.
You'll need access to Admin, to edit the System Configuration page. Your appointed office Admin will have access to these permissions
- Click Admin on the main homebar
- Click System Configuration
- Scroll down to the Matching section. Alongside Match Areas, click Edit
- Click New Region
- Type in the Region Name
- Type in a Region Description (not mandatory)
- Select which Department(s) market in this area using the tick boxes
- Assign the region to an office using the radio buttons (this isn't mandatory unless offices have been assigned in the past; if offices aren't selected, the region will be available to all)
- Click Save (or Save & Add New if you wish to add further regions)
Your new match area can now be selected when adding/amending properties.