To see when your Safety Certificates are up for renewal, there is an option on your dashboard, called Safety certificates due in next 30 days.
- Click the Residential Lettings department tab
- Click Home on the main homebar
- On My Dashboard, scroll down to Property Management. Alongside Safety certificates due in next 30 days, click the number (or Overdue)
- A list of safety certificates that are due for renewal (or overdue) appears. Use the quick filter options in the left panel or the Refine Search option in the top right for further options to narrow your results
- Click View on the relevant property record
- The Property Management tab of the property record opens. Scroll down to the Safety Certificates section and click Actions
- Click Renewed to renew the safety certificate
- On the Renew Safety Certificate screen, you can:
- Click the calendar to select the Expiry Date of the new certificate
- Upload the safety certificate. Click Choose file to browse for and open the safety certificate
- Choose the contractor by searching for them, or adding a new contact
- Click Save
Once saved, you'll see that the safety certificate has been added to the property record in the Safety Certificates section.
Add a new safety certificate option