In some instances, you may need to record details of a potential vendor on Jupix, where a market appraisal hasn't been booked yet but an enquiry has been received.
To do this:
- Click the Residential Sales department tab
- Click Vendors on the main homebar
- Click Add New Potential Vendor
- Enter as much of the vendors Person Details as possible
- It's possible to add multiple email addresses within the Email Address field. Simply separate the addresses with a semicolon and a space. All emails sent to this vendor will be sent to all email addresses included within the Email Address field
- Add Communication Preferences which will determine how mailouts are sent to the vendor. Do Not Solicit By is any method the vendor doesn't wish to be contacted by
- Marketing Consents for Marketing Information and Property Match Details will be set to Unknown by default. If the vendor has Consent Given or Consent Denied, this can be selected from the dropdown menu
- Add in any Additional Contact Information
- Confirm the Source of how the vendor heard about your agency or the way in which they made their enquiry
- Add Property Details for the potential property for sale
- Click Save
Potential vendors can be viewed if you click Vendors on the main homebar and click Potential Vendors from the Categories section.