Before we can progress your order to installation, you'll need to log in to My Account and complete the Account information details in the To-Do List section. Once complete, this allows us to compile the relevant account and business details, onto your Jupix system.
The first section of your My Account To-Do list contains the Account information agreement.
- Log in to your My Account
Click here to login to My Account
- The Homepage opens. Click the Jupix-XXXXXX tab
- Your Order Status page opens, containing your To-Do List
- On Account information, click Click Here to access and make changes
- General - Enter the company trading name, limited company name, registration number, and trading and invoice addresses
- Partners Addresses - This section is only applicable to partnership companies
- Sole Trader Address - This section is only applicable to sole trader companies
- Branches - Enter the branch name, postcode, and address of all branches you will be setting up on Jupix
- Signed By - Once the information above has been submitted, the formal sign-off by an authorised individual is required, confirming that the information listed is correct
- Click Save changes
In the To-Do List, the Account information section updates, indicating if the section is complete or not.
- Red triangle with an exclamation mark - Identifies any section that hasn't been completed in full
- Green circle with tick - Identifies a section that has been completed and submitted in full, with no further information required