The steps below show you how to add in the proof of identity and money laundering details for landlords/vendors on their record.
- Click Tenancies/Landlords on the main homebar
- Search for the tenancy/landlord in the Find bar and click Go. Click View on the relevant tenancy/landlord
- Alternatively, find and click the tenancy/landlord from within the Last Viewed section
- Click the Other tab
- You'll now see the Money Laundering Summary section. Click Add Money Laundering Details
- There are 2 fields that need to be completed with the relevant information, Proof of Identity and Proof of Address
- Click Save
Once this has been completed, you can then upload your documents.
Copies of the Proof of Identification and related documents can be scanned and uploaded to the Notes tab via Upload New Document, and stored in Jupix.