The Property Missing Safety Certificates list enables you to view a list of all properties where Safety Certificates haven't been issued. You're able to filter the list to check specific certificate types.
Expired certificates and those not renewed can still be found in the list of Safety Certificates due in the next 30 days by using the Refine Search options.
- Click the Residential Lettings department tab
- Click Tenancies on the main homebar
- In the dropdown menu, within the Key Dates section, click Properties Missing Safety Certificates
- Alternatively, click Home on the main homebar
- On My Dashboard, scroll down to Property Management. Alongside Properties missing safety certificates, click View
- Use the quick filter options in the left panel or the Refine Search option in the top right for further options to narrow your results, i.e. by Safety Certificate Type or by Property Address
- Click View on the relevant record
Add a new safety certificate option