Adhoc mailouts allow you to send correspondence via email or post to Applicants, Vendors and Third Party Contacts using pre-determined templates.
This article includes:
After clicking the Send Adhoc Mailout button, you will have the option to send a mailout to the entire list, or just the people that have been selected.
You will see the Marketing Information Consent tick boxes near the top right of the screen. You would generally only send this information to those you have gained their consent to send mailouts, however you can tick or untick the boxes to include certain recipients.
The Send Adhoc Mailout screen is compiled of sections:
- You can view all the recipients included within the Adhoc mailout - you can also manually add more recipients here
(If a checkbox is disabled, it means the contact may not have a valid email address or postal address. Alternatively, it could mean that they do not wish to be contacted via this method)
- In the Email Options section, you will have the ability to select which template you wish to base the email on, as well as enter a subject for the email being sent and amend the main body.
At any time before the email is sent, you have the ability to preview it first by clicking Preview Email
- In the Post Options section, you can enter the Mailout Name (how it will appear in the Print Tray and on the recipient's history).
You can also schedule when you want this mailout to be sent by selecting one of the following options - Now, End of Today, End of the Week
You can then click Send.
Adhoc mailouts can be used for a variety of reasons to correspond with Applicants, Owners and Contacts by either email or post. These could be for marketing or operational reasons.
Jupix has provided marketing consent filters for Adhoc mailouts to allow you to select who you are corresponding with, based on their GDPR consent.
You can set these filters as default in System Configuration.
You will need access to Admin, to edit your default settings. Your appointed office Admin will have access to these permissions
- Click Admin on the main homebar
- In the dropdown menu, click System Configuration
- Scroll down to System Settings and click Edit
- Scroll down to the Consent Settings section. Here you can select if Jupix is to Assume Unknown consent for property match is either Denied or Given
- You can also select the Adhoc Mailout filter defaults to allow mailouts to go to those with permission filters Given, Denied and Unknown
Changes made to any of the default settings will be logged in the System Settings History.
The log will contain the:
- Date and time
- Action taken (what's changed)
- Who made the changes
This log can be exported to .csv for evidentiary purposes if required.