The steps below outline how to run a Non-Resident Landlords Scheme (NRL6) report, which shows you Non-Resident Landlords Scheme certificates within a selected tax year.
- Click Reports on the main homebar
- Within HMRC Reports, click Non-Resident Landlords Scheme (NRL6)
- Within Report Options, select the relevant Tax Year
- Select whether to include a Signatory
- Within Choose Landlord, select whether to produce the report for All Landlords or an individual Landlord record within the system
- Click Generate
The certificate is generated as a .pdf document and can be printed and posted to the Landlord for their tax purposes.