Overseas Landlords - Completing the annual tax return

Chris Horroll
Chris Horroll
  • Updated

The steps below outline how to retrieve financial information to provide to HMRC.

  1. Click Reports on the main homebar
  2. Within HMRC Reports, click Annual Tax Return (NRLY)
  3. Within Report Options, select the relevant Tax Year
  4. Click Generate

This will print on a pre-formatted form exactly like the one you have received from HMRC.

If a Landlords details don't appear on the report, they may not have been set up as an Overseas Landlord.

If you amend their status, this will not retrospectively update the form, however you will be able to re-generate the report.