Your Knowledge Centre has moved, had a refresh and can be accessed in a few different ways. The Knowledge Centre is now called the Help Centre.
This article includes:
- Accessing the Help Centre from Chat
- Accessing the Help Centre from Guide
- Accessing the Help Centre using the direct URL
Accessing the Help Centre from Chat
- Click Chat to access the powerful search feature to search your new Help Centre
- You can start a new chat with Support
- Once you get a list of articles, click on the title to open the article in the widget
- To access the full article in the Help Centre, click the expanding arrow at the top right
A few articles will need to be viewed in full, for example, any of the My Jupix forms.
Accessing the Help Centre from Guide
Next to the Chat button, there is a new Guide button that bypasses chat and takes you directly to the refreshed Help Centre.
There is a powerful search on the Help Centre but you can also scroll down the page to browse the categories.
The Help Centre content is constantly being added to but email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding content.
Accessing the Help Centre using the direct URL
The Help Centre can be accessed directly using the following link https://support.jupix.com/hc/en-gb. The link can be bookmarked as the Help Centre is open to all, and no longer restricted to login.