The steps below outline how to add to your list of pre-prepared standard paragraphs that can subsequently be easily inserted when preparing a property's particulars.
Each standard paragraph you create can be easily amended later should you need to correct/update it.
You will also need to have access to the System Configuration page found under the Admin tab of Jupix. If you do not have this permission then you will need to contact the member of staff in your organisation that acts as your system administrator as they will be able to create the required template or enable permission on your account to enable you to create it.
- Select Admin from the main homebar
- Click System Configuration on the dropdown
- Click Edit next to Standard Paragraphs under the Property section of the page
- Click Add New Standard Paragraph
- Type an appropriate Name to help everybody to identify this paragraph in future
- Type the Paragraph Content; ie. what the paragraph should read
- Select which departments should use this paragraph using the tick boxes
- Click Save
Your new template can now be used when entering the property's Full Description, under New Room, Edit Full Description or Import Rooms.