In some instances, you may need to record details of a potential landlord on Jupix, where a market appraisal hasn't been booked yet but an enquiry has been received.
To do this:
- Click the Residential Lettings department tab
- Click Landlords on the main homebar
- Click Add New Potential Landlord
- Enter as much of the landlords Person Details as possible
- It's possible to add multiple email addresses within the Email Address field. Simply separate the addresses with a semicolon and a space. All emails sent to this landlord will be sent to all email addresses included within the Email Address field
- Add Communication Preferences which will determine how mailouts are sent to the landlord. Do Not Solicit By is any method the landlord doesn't wish to be contacted by
- Marketing Consents for Marketing Information and Property Match Details will be set to Unknown by default. If the landlord has Consent Given or Consent Denied, this can be selected from the dropdown menu
- Add in any Additional Contact Information
- Confirm the Source of how the landlord heard about your agency or the way in which they made their enquiry
- Add Property Details for the potential property to let
- Click Save
Potential landlords can be viewed if you click Property on the main homebar and click Potential Landlords from the Categories section.