Are Adhoc mailouts compliant with General Data Protection Regulations?
Adhoc mailouts can be used for a variety of reasons to correspond with applicants, owners and contacts by either email or post, these could be marketing or operational reasons.
Jupix has provided marketing consent filters for adhoc mailouts to allow you to select who you are corresponding with, based on their GDPR consent.
You can set these filters as default in System Configuration
- Select Admin on the main homebar
- Select System Configuration from the dropdown
- Scroll down to the System Settings section
- Click Edit
- Scroll down to the Consent Settings section
- Here you can select if Jupix is to Assume Unknown consent for property match is either Denied or Given
- You can also select the Adhoc Mailout filter defaults to allow mailouts to go to those with permission filters Given, Denied and Unknown
Changes made to any of the default settings will be logged in the System Settings History
The log will contain the
- Date and time
- Action taken (what's changed)
- Who made the changes
This log can be exported to .csv for evidentiary purposes if required.