If the tenancy renewal process has been started but the tenant has changed their mind, so either:
- The tenancy has been set to not renewing but now the tenancy needs to be renewed (Not Renewing and needs to be set back to Active)
- The tenancy has started to be renewed but now needs to be set to not renewing (Active Renewing and needs to be set back to Not Renewing)
You can follow the steps below to remove the renewal details from a tenancy record.
- Click the Residential Lettings department tab
- Click Tenancies on the main homebar
- Search for the relevant property or tenant name in the Find bar and click Go. Click View on the relevant record
- Alternatively, find and click the relevant property or tenant name from within the Last Viewed section
- On the tenancy Summary tab, click Special Actions
- Click Delete Renewal Details
- Click the Delete Renewal Intention Details tickbox
- Enter Your Deletion Code into the field to confirm the action
- Click Confirm Delete
- A green flag appears confirming that the renewal details have been removed from the tenancy
On the tenancy record, you'll see that the Renewal tab has been removed.
You can click Start Renewal Process to start a new renewal.
For more information on Renewing a tenancy, click here