You're able to add additional master documents that you want to be available to users when they're generating a pack of documents, i.e. when producing the sales pack.
You'll need the Edit Documents user permission to be able to edit master documents
For more information on Managing user permissions, click here
You'll need to have uploaded the master document that you want to be included in the relevant letter pack, prior to following the steps below, in order to link it to the relevant letter pack.
To add a document template as part of a letter pack:
- Log into the Jupix Document Editor
For more information on The Document Editor, click here
- Click Admin on the main homebar
- In the dropdown menu, click Edit Documents
- Click Edit alongside the the relevant template that you want to add to a letter pack to
- Scroll down to the System Placement section. In the Does this document relate to an automatic system document? dropdown menu, click the relevant letter pack that you want to add this document template to. For example, if you click Sale Pack, it'll provide the option of creating the template automatically when a sale is accepted on Jupix
- Click Save