The steps below outline how to process a viewing request for an applicant that has been made through the PropertyFile Plus widget on your website, as well as book a viewing for a sales property.
To make use of the PropertyFile Plus request a viewing website widget, you'll need to have activated PropertyFile Plus, configured the PropertyFile Plus viewings widget and activated the request a viewing widget on your website
Processing a sales property viewing request
When a sales property viewing request is made from your website, a notification will automatically be sent to the email address that has previously been set up in PropertyFile configuration.
In order to find this sales property viewing request:
- Go to the Residential Sales Home screen
- Click Enquiries on the main homebar
- To open the relevant PropertyFile viewing enquiry click the red word View
- You will now see the details of the PropertyFile viewing request
- On this screen, you can use the relative buttons to
- View the Contact Record
- Claim Enquiry
- Decline or Cancel
- Book Viewing
Book the viewing
- Click the Book Viewing button
- The New Viewing screen will open
When booking the viewing, you can click to select which time suites you, or click into your diary to check availability.
Put a tick in the box to confirm the booking and Save. You customer will receive email confirmation of the viewing.