In Jupix, you can email documents that you've created as a .pdf attachment to your contacts, as well as add additional recipients and attachments to the email.
- Search for and select the relevant record in Jupix, i.e. the property, sale, tenancy etc
- Click the Notes tab
- Locate the relevant document that you have created and click the brown envelope symbol (Email Document)
- The Email Document window opens and contains a list of relevant people who you can send the email to. Click on the underlined persons name for whom you want to send the document to
- The Email Document screen opens. Here, you can Preview the .pdf document that will be attached to the e-mail
- Scroll down to the Sending Options section and edit the Email Subject as required
- CC allows you to add any additional recipients
- BCC allows you to add any additional recipients to be blind copied into this email
- Edit the Email Body as required
- Click Preview Email to see the email the recipient(s) will receive
- Scroll down to the Additional Attachments section. Additional attachments are restricted to a size of 2mb. Click Choose File
- Locate the relevant attachment on your computer or network and click Open to attach the document to this email
- Click Send Email
The email will be sent to the relevant recipient(s) and a record of this email can be found in the Notes section with the option to click View Email.