Once you have activated PropertyFile Plus and you have started to use the automated viewing feedback function, you'll have received viewing feedback that will be instantly available to share with the landlord or vendor via their own PropertyFile login.
The steps below outline how you can view and amend the applicant viewing feedback that your landlord or vendor is able to see. You can also notify the property owner that they have received viewing feedback.
This article includes:
- View and amend the applicant viewing feedback details
- Notify the property owner that they have received applicant viewing feedback
- Click either the Residential Sales or Residential Lettings department tab
- On My Dashboard, in the Dashboard section, click Viewings online feedback not acknowledged
- Click the relevant viewing record to open it fully
- Click Acknowledge
- This sends a message to the applicant thanking them for their viewing feedback and removes the reminder from your dashboard
- If the applicant is interested, click Interested or select the button that is applicable
- If you need to, you can edit the feedback
- When completed, click Save
- Click Notify Vendor Of Applicant Feedback in sales or Notify Landlord Of Applicant Feedback in lettings
- The Notify Vendor or Landlord Of Applicant Feedback screen opens. The corrected feedback displays
- When you are happy, click both the Vendor or Landlord Notified tickbox and Email Feedback tickbox to send the property owner an email notifying them of the viewing feedback
- Click Save to send
The property owner will now be notified of the viewing feedback.