TeamViewer is used by the Support team to safely access your computer, with you allowing control, to investigate any issues that may be occurring. It's a safe system that only allows a third party access to your desktop when you give permission. To download TeamViewer now, click here
If the support team needs to access your computer to help with a query, they'll ask you to open up the remote support application TeamViewer.
To open TeamViewer, on your Jupix screen:
- Click here to access the TeamViewer download
- The main screen will show you a survey that you can fill out after your TeamViewer session
- A .exe file will download in the bottom of your browser. Click the file
- You'll be asked if you want to allow the program to make changes to your computer. Click Yes
- Once TeamViewer has downloaded, a window appears on your screen. You'll need to provide the support analyst with Your ID number and Password
Support is also able to connect to your computer from https://login.jupix.co.uk/ or from the Connect to Helpdesk link at the top of the Help Centre.
- Click Connect to Helpdesk
- Once clicked, follow steps 3 - 5 above