Follow the steps below to add an account for a new user record in Jupix.
Only users with access to Manage Users under the Admin tab within Jupix can add a new user.
If you don't have the relevant permissions, please contact your office Jupix administrator
- Click Admin on the main homebar
- In the Admin dropdown menu, click Manage Users
- Click Add New User
- Complete all the relevant fields to add the user’s details
- Full Name - This will be used as the signature for all documents and emails sent from Jupix
- User Initials - This will appear at the top of the Jupix Diary
- Jupix Username - The username the user will use to log into Jupix
- Jupix Password - The password the user will use to log into Jupix
- Email Address - The user must have a valid email address to be able to send emails from Jupix
- Select the users Permissions. This will allow them to have access to the functions that you select
For more information on Managing user permissions, click here
For more information on Accounting Level permissions, click here
- Click Save
We do not advise replacing an old user with a new user by overtyping the old user’s details, as it's beneficial to keep a historical log of the old user’s records and actions.
If the Jupix Username is over typed, all the details of the previous user would be replaced with the new user. The old user should be deactivated in order to free up a license, then a new user can be added