When paying a landlord, supplier or tenant by BACS, Jupix can create a BACS payment file for you.
This will show in the upper right hand corner of the Payment Instruction screen next to the Print to PDF and Export to CSV buttons.
The feature can only be turned on by Jupix Support so if this feature is not available to you, please use the Submit a request button below to contact support.
The banking formats we support are:
- Bank of Ireland – BACS
- Bank of Scotland – BACS
- Bankline - Ad Hoc Bulk Payment – CSV
- Bankline - Standard Domestic Bulk Payment – CSV
- Bankline - Standard Domestic Payment – CSV
- Barclays – BACS
- Co-operative – CSV
- HSBC – BACS
- HSBC – HEX4W
- Lloyds – BACS
- Lloyds Commercial - FPS - CSV
- Lloyds Commercial - Multi Bacs -CSV
- Lloyds Commercial - Single Bacs - CSV
- Lloyds Faster Payment – CSV
- Lloyds Single Payment – CSV
- Metro Bank – TEXT
- NatWest – Standard Domestic Bulk Payment – CSV
- NatWest – Standard Domestic Payment - CSV
- RBS – CSV
- Santander Connect - Multiple Payment – CSV
- Santander Connect - Single Payment – CSV
- Santander Connect Plus - Multiple Payment – CSV
- Santander Connect Plus - Single Payment – CSV
We are always looking to extend the number of formats we support. If you wish to use this feature and your bank is not currently listed above, please Submit a request using the form below.