Jupix has a batch action function which allows you to send an email to all tenants living in the same property. This can be used for notifying tenants of upcoming inspections, or routine maintenance like grass cutting or frozen pipes.
- Click the Residential Lettings department tab
- Click Tenancies on the main homebar
- Click Advanced Search at the bottom of the list
- Refine the search by adding the property address in the Address / Tenant Name field
- Other areas can be completed such as setting the Tenancy Status to Active (This will remove historic tenancies)
- Click Search to display the relevant tenancy record
- Click Batch Action
- Click Send an Email
- Click To All Tenants
All of the tenants fall into the Email column, provided they have a valid email address and are happy to be contacted by email.
- Click Next
- In the Select template dropdown menu, click the relevant email template
- Alternatively, type an Email subject and type your email into the Email body
- Click Preview to check your email prior to sending it
- Click Finish to send the email